In this, you will get to know about the QuickBooks Error Code 15102 that why it happens and how to get rid of it. The information you get here is given by the technical support team of QuickBooks accessible at 1800-469-0183. So, don’t worry your issue gets resolved easily with this solution. If you get some more issues or any other queries then the team is always here to help you out.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 15102
This error code occurs when you download the update of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. When this happens that means you are failed to reset the update. There are many more causes for this error are as follows:-
- You are not logged in as the administrator or run the application as the Admin; if you are using the Windows Vista OS.
- If it is in multi-user mode and running in the environment of terminal services then it causes the error.
- Te location for specified download is not accessible but the shared downloading is turned on.
If you face any issue regarding QuickBooks Error Code 15102 you can contact your QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number available at 1800-469-0183, our QuickBooks Experts will help you out.
Fix the Error Code 15102 in QuickBooks
The steps are as follows:-
- Firstly check that you are single-user or multi-user. If you are single-user then continue but if you are multi-user then switch to the single user and then continue
- Now verify that the location of the mapped file is valid
- To check, press keys on keyboard ctrl1800-469-01831 for opening the product information box then find the location that is mapped
- After that, click on the Help menu option and then select the Update QuickBooks option
- Now go to the Options tab and then you have to verify the location of download is valid or not
- The download location is the same drive of the product information window while saving the download in it. If the Shared download option is selected or set as Yes.
- The download location is the same as the QuickBooks Desktop Installation while saving the download. If the Shared download option is selected or set as No.
- When it seems that the location is incorrect then change it and do the following:-
- Check that the shared location is on or off and do the vice versa of it.
- Then click on the Save button.
- When the location of download is valid
- If the QuickBooks is opened then closed it fully
- You need to remap the network again to the newsletter
- For using the mapped-drive letter that is new, then you have to open your company file
- Now do choose the option Help and then click on the Update QuickBooks
- Then click on the tab named Options
- After that, off the option of Shared Download
- A new mapped-drive letter is used as downloading location verify it
- In the end, click on the button Save and then close it.
Still, if you have any issues or facing any query then do contact the QuickBooks Customer Helpline Number (1800-469-0183). The team is happy to serve you the best and never let you go without providing you the solution. You can also contact them using the email or do a live chat with professional team members.
Or you can also visit our NEWS section for more articles related to QuickBooks.